Thursday, January 29, 2015

Amsterdam Snaps

Finally, the long overdue photos from my Amsterdam vacation! I had such a blast and you guys will see that everything looks like it literally came out of a fairytale. I'd move there in a heartbeat.

I found the locals were extremely friendly and always willing to offer a helping hand. I also really enjoyed the active lifestyle that came in the form of bicycling. There are bikes everywhere. It really made me wish that more cities here in North America adopted that sort of means of transportation. It's great for the environment and it definitely keeps everyone looking slender! All in all great trip, and I hope you guys appreciate its beauty through these quick few snaps.



 So much cheese! You won't believe how many wedges were sampled.

Dining with the Tsars exhibit at the Hermitage. What my daily dinner set-up looks like too, no big deal.


For you fashion fans, a real Yves Saint Laurent Mondrian dress! 

Rijksmuseum. Van Gogh. The original selfie.



 And after all that fun I came back home, and decided to explore a bit of BC. These last two photos are from Mayne Island, which is just a ferry ride away from Vancouver.





xx

M
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Looks like such a gorgeous time!! Hope you had such a lovely time!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photographs...I'm glad you enjoyed Amsterdam so much:)!
    You look lovely in that photo, I really like your scarf...cute outfit!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amsterdam is so beautiful! Used to live there for a while...miss it quite much! Thanks for sharing these amazing pics!

    Happy Weekend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how you could have left! It was phenomenal.

      Delete
  4. Awesome pics! lol the original selfie is awesome! Nice post! All that cheese sampling sounds fun!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the only one that appreciated that joke :) Thanks a ton!

      Delete
  5. Wow, Marta! These pictures made me want to teleport in Amsterdam now!!! I love it! You captured the moment! <3

    I'm now following you on bloglovin. Hope you'll do the same :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts!
    Have a nice day, Marta! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Photos! Thanks for sharing <3

    Happy Saturday ,kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to go there one day since I have heard so many good things about it from my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amsterdam looks like such a wonderful place to visit, the pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing place and pictures! I love this classy YSL dress! Nice post!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful account of your Amsterdam experience. I know what you mean about the mass of bikes, you can't step five metres without getting wheeled over haha! 'Dining with the Tsars' set up is purely magical and all of the photography is great in this post! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice 

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly the first day I was petrified I'd get run over by bikes, took a while to adjust!
      Thanks for the sweet comment :)

      Delete
  11. this is really beautiful!!! thanks for sharing!!

    happy february!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't been to Amsterdam just yet, but your pictures are great. Lovely capture :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amsterdam is the first and only place I have been abroad and I loved the chilled atmosphere it's definitely worth a visit and the history is also interesting :) The Ann Frank museum was great and I love the food too! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, I didn't get a chance to visit the museum but next time I definitely plan on it!
      Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  14. Amazing pics
    https://oneusefashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos!
    I would love to visit Amsterdam.
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i want to go to amsterdam so bad, awesome photos!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Paradise Playground. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig