Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sammydress




Okay, first things first. I am so so so sorry for my absence for the past month! It's been a really hectic time of year for work and I've been doing my share of travelling and trade shows, etc etc. I've really missed doing a weekly little write up on something so I thought I'd take the time today between another work trip I'm taking to write about this rad website I recently discovered!

I was hunting for some nice summer sandals since I've been living in my chucks and Nikes for the past three months and ended up on this sweet little website called sammydress.com

I was quite impressed with how quickly both pairs of sandals came (equally not impressed with the awful weather however, meaning I can't wear them for much longer!) The quality was also a really pleasant surprise, as I was nervous that maybe it wouldn't be great considering the price was too good to be true! I was in touch with customer service throughout the whole experience as I can get a bit paranoid with my online shopping, and everyone was so sweet. 

All in all, really positive feedback and I'll definitely be ordering from Sammydress again! From what I can tell, they get new styles almost regularly so you're always bound to find something. Happy hunting! 

If you want links to my awesome finds, see below:






Romper : 8th & Main
Shoes : Sammydress
Bag : Louis Vuitton  





SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love your black mani Marta! Cool romper too! You look great!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both looks, SO cute!
    You look gorgeous!
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute, I love the print
    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fab!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is so lovely, gorgeous pattern! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute floral look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to know that you're pleased with both pairs of shoes, especially I love first one, they have amazing color :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So in love with both outfits - loooooove florals on black and those platforms are incredible!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove it! Sammydress sent you some wonderful pieces. Enjoy styling them.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the floral romper!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

© Paradise Playground. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig